Monday, September 26, 2016

Embarking on Module 2

The other week I joined a group skype call about starting the next module. It was good to be back in touch with Adesola, Paula and some of the other students to discuss our thoughts and feedback from Module 1 and how we felt about beginning Module 2.

We had a useful discussion sharing what we each felt worked well in the previous module which we can take forward and continue into the next module. We also highlighted what didn't work so well previously and how we can alter these aspects and take on our module feedback from our tutors to improve and prevent issues recurring in future tasks.

For me personally I am going to establish now from the start what my final hand in is meant to be so I can work backwards and have a clearer mind-set of the end product when working through the modules tasks. As opposed to last module where I was a little lost and some of my tasks lacked clarity and relevance because I was not completely clear on what I was meant to be doing. I am also going to try and be more active on the online student groups and communities by communicating more with others on the course so we can exchange and discuss ideas and gather a variety of viewpoints on topics.

I think an important thing to remember is that we are not redoing the last module but we should use what we learnt from it to move forward into Module 2.

Looking forward to connecting with you others on the course again!

No comments:

Post a Comment